Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 288 - Ask Jax - Part 14

May 23rd, 2010

This is the 14th installment of my "Ask Jax" series. I'm open to answering any of your pressing inquiries. Any topic. I can't guarantee instant publication, but I will hold onto all questions and attempt to answer them at some point during my 365 day blog entry challenge. Remember there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people who ask questions.

Why do people modify their bodies? Clyde Henriques, Brooklyn, New York

Jax's Answer: You raise a good point Clyde Charles Henriques(and I adore that this inquiry comes from a man with more than a dozen tattoos on his arms, legs, toe and (yes) lip.) Bless your heart. Last night I overheard another male say to you, "You're a legitimate badass." That's the ultimate compliment coming from another individual with that testosterone stuff .This leads me to surmise that your modifications are working for you. Good hustle. In my case, my self alterations include simpler adjustments that include brushing my hair, painting my nails and waxing in sensitive regions that are so painful that I soothe myself with this phrase, "It hurts..that means it's working." In summation, I make the changes because I embrace that I'm not good enough the way I am.


Why do dogs sniff butts? - Female causation that doesn't want me to user her name- New York, New York

Jax's Answer - The common belief that the dog nose to butt union is a way of saying "hello" is a myth. A dog's affinity for the derrieres of fellow canines goes much deeper(into the two anal glands in their rectums, which emit a strong scent.) the potent(and delightful) tushy aroma they smell gives them detailed and vital information about the other dog.
It reveals the following:
- The sex
- The health status
- The temperament
- Do they prefer mauling tabby, alley or Persian cats?
- Paper or plastic?
- Yahtzee or Sudoku?
- Stoli or Kettle One?
- Are they capable of being part of the revolt against parasitic humans?
- Have they read "Animal Farm"?


Is there a heaven and when are we going bike riding? - Kat Theolyone, New York, New York

Jax's Answer - Heaven? Yes, there is one. Just type the following into your GPS - Heaven City Restaurant - S91 W27850 National Ave. Mukwonago, Wisconsin. I recommend taking your field trip to Heaven City on a Friday. It's Fried Fish night. Our biking date? Soon sweet Kat. Soon. I just a need a bit more time to perfect being a "Biker Dick. And Proud". http://jacquelinekabat.blogspot.com/2010/05/day-285-biker-dick-and-proud.html

No comments:

Post a Comment