Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 277 - Jax-adoodle

May 12th, 2010

The Labradoodle was first bred deliberately in 1988 when Australian breeder Wally Conron crossed the Labrador Retriever and Standard Poodle to birth the "It" dog of the 90's and early millineum: The Labradoodle.

This breed of canine is praised for its low-shedding, gentleness and being hypoallergenic. So what if it has a jheri curl.

In the last few years, there seems to have been a Doodle-Palooza and the following are some of the newest designer dogs that can be found in abundance sniffing asses in our nations VIP upper middle class dog parks:

- Bassetoodle (Basset Hound / Poodle mix)

- Cadoodle (Collie/Poodle mix)

- Saint Berdoodle (Saint Bernard /Poodle mix)

- Boxerdoodle (Boxer / Poodle mix)

- Schnoodle (Schnauzer / Poodle mix)

- Doxie-Doodle (Dachshund / Poodle mix)

- And my favorite...wait for it....Bich-poo (Bichon Frise/Poodle mix)

I had a little free time on my hands and decided that I should hone in on my breeding skills. In an effort to test boundaries, I decided that it was time to cross breed the best of poodle traits with esteemed human characteristics.

I introduce to you...the Humandoodle.

In the bathroom of a Times Square Starbucks, I used my MacGyver skills(a Bunsen burner, a piece of string and street smarts) to successfully cross breed these soon to be sought after Humandoodles.

- Mr.Belvedoodle - Wears a tuxedo. Barks in British

- Investment Banker Douche-adoodle - Also referred to as Ponzipoodle

- Hipsterdoodle - Wears an ironic trucker hat (that really isn't ironic at all)

- Creepy Man That Hangs Out by the School Yard-adoodle - Has a mustache

- Village Peopledoodle - Gay

- Jackson Fivadoodle(now altered to the Jackson Fouradoodle) - New front mandoodle: Jermainadoodle

- Jax-adoodle - Has blond highlights. One liners

- Limited edition Humandoodle: I bred an Oprah-doodle with an Obama-doodle. Result: Black Jesusdoodle

No comments:

Post a Comment