Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 340 - The Answer is Sex, Alex

July 14th, 2010

On Day 319 - "So It Turns Out...We're All Pervs", I wrote the following, "Upon my review, it seems as if my blogs that inspired you to take a moment out of your busy day( being at work or on the phone waiting to speak to a "live" employment representative) were often under a sexual umbrella. Cases in point: Like Michelangelo's fresco on the Sistine Chapel ceiling, you reached out your virtual hand to me(via Facebook and Blogspot comments) when I told you what is required to see my boobs, when we explored the phenomena of penis panic and when we met the STD's at a dive bar called The Itch. Blue Oyster Cult’s “Burnin' for You” was playing."

It takes some time for the writer/reader relationship to develop a rhythm...and as I near the finale of my 365 day blog entry challenge, it only seems fair and balanced that I continue to give you want you want. The Sex.

As there are so many ways we can" "tap" into the topic, I decided to explore another "position" today that I hope will leave us all "satisfied".

My friend Ken, a real think outside the "box" kinda guy, suggested that this blog should "go down" as follows: "Conceive" questions where sex would be the answer. Well, needless to say, I found this idea "arousing".

So, "fuck", let's do this.

In the spirit of going all jeopardy on your ass, the following are inquiries where the answer shall be s-e-x.

- Instead of teaching Bristol the sport of wolf gunning, Sarah Palin should have been talking to her daughter about _______.

- What was anti-gay Idaho Senator Larry Craig in search of when he entered a men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport?

- The only exercise that Americans get these days is ______.

- When I was child, my parents gave me the book, "How Babies Are Made" because they were uncomfortable discussing_______ with me.

- According to Bill Clinton, if there is no penetration, it's not really_______.

- Although it is not clear if George Michael was singing to a man or woman, he exuded his (perceived) definition of sensuality in his song, "I Want Your _______".

- It is still undetermined if Dr. Ruth, Kermit the Frog and stars without make are having _______?

- What is the number "6" in German?

- I'm going to wrap up today's entry because I'm feeling a combination of stress and hot & bothered. It is best that I put away the laptop and attend to my primal urges with dirty primal _______.

No comments:

Post a Comment