Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 337 - Find Peace. Commune with a Magical Robotic Unicorn

July 11th, 2010

For my entries on day 292, 303 and 320("Be the Man Your Mom Is", "Turducken Killed the Meat Making Star" and "Ritalin + Nasal Passages"), I perused my virtual network's Facebook status updates and mentioned the ones that reached me the most in the heart area. I declare today, day 337 of my 365 day blog entry challenge, part four of dissecting the updates that I found most inspiring. Touching. Perplexing.

Today's picks:

Facebook Update: Had fun tonight with some friends I haven't seen in awhile.

Jax's Thoughts: Seriously? That's the best you could do? Readers of statuses(stati?) expect to be indulged by your revelations. If you're not willing to admit that you had fun with old friends because you had a pillow fight, ate Crystal Meth flavored Ben & Jerry's ice cream out of the carton and gave blow jobs for crack, we're not interested. Next.


Facebook Update: My blackberry deleted ALL of my contacts. You haven't been removed due to anger, hate or spite.

Jax's Thoughts - My Blackberry deleted all my contacts once because it had to retaliate for constant dropping. Then my hand held electronic device hit me due to anger, hate and spite.


Facebook Update: I'm on day 337 of my 365 day blog entry challenge. Final stretch. If you wish, throw out topics of interest for the final stretch. http://jacquelinekabat.blogspot.com/

Jax's thoughts: Who is this self indulgent PR whore...Oh wait, that's was my status update. My bad.


Facebook Update: Loneliness is not cured by human company, per se. Loneliness is cured by communing with reality.

Jax's Thoughts - Loneliness is also cured by communing with a magical robotic unicorn that flies through the stratosphere wearing a sundress, drinking a Tab and preaching the benefits of fiber intensive yogurts.


Facebook Update - I'm headed to Pisa and Florence for today's journey!!! lunch suggestions in Florence anyone?

Jax's Thoughts - Olive Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment