Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 61 - I Love New York

October 8th, 2009

Jax's New York City Chamber of Commerce Commercial

SONG

I Love New York…(Sung beautifully with a harmonious pleasant touch of operatic flair)

VOICE OVER

The reassuring sight of the Lady in the harbor, the gleaming spire of the Empire State Building, the perfect pizza,the sounds of jazz from a Village club, jogging in Central Park..alone..at night…

SONG

I Love New York…

BITTER WOMAN

(Enthusiastically)
New York is so very romantic. I would love to share the changing of the seasons and lay in bed doing the Sunday Times crossword puzzle with that special someone. But now... my ovaries are all shriveled up like dehydrated edamame and I get to die alone! I Love New York!

SONG

I Love New York…

VOICE OVER

New York City is home to the most extensive and efficient transportation network in the United States. Just ask this black man trying to hail a cab.

BLACK MAN
(Surprising casual as he unsuccessfully tries to hail taxis. They keep passing him by)
Hey!..I’m right here! Hey....Oh Come on!
(Suddenly becomes chipper and puts hands on hips and flashes a winning smile)
I Love New York!

SONG

I Love New York…

VOICE OVER

New York is unquestionably the leader in commerce resulting with endless career opportunities!

BUSINESS MAN

My job is great! Once I’m done paying my mortgage, bills and my children’s tuition, I’m left penniless and filled with gut wrenching panic..and when I proceed to suckle on the teet of desperation and poverty… I stop..and oh yes… I reflect… on how much…I Love New York!

SONG

I Love New York…

VOICE OVER

This ad has been brought to by New Jersey.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment