Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 304 - Ask Jax - Part 16

June 8th, 2010

This is the 16th installment of my "Ask Jax" series. I'm open to answering any of your pressing inquiries. Any topic. I can't guarantee instant publication, but I will hold onto all questions and attempt to answer them at some point during my 365 day blog entry challenge. Remember there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people who ask questions.

Why do I wake up every morning with my cat staring right at me very close to my face? Is she plotting something? - Rachel Koenig - New York, New York

Jax's Answer: When I was about seven years old, my cat, Catty(yes we named our cat...Catty), would be ready for a stare off when I would awaken. I just figured it was his way of trying to say, "Jax, I so enjoyed when you put me in a baby carriage with a bonnet on my cat head...then pushed me down the stairs. Can't wait to do it again today." What? You do the same thing with your cat? What's wrong with you? Come on.


I'd like to hear about FEAR. Amanda Brooke Lerner - New York, New York

Jax's Answer - On day 200, I wrote about some of my own efforts to push through my own challenges in , "Fear is a Dick" . A blurb: "I need to trust that security will follow soon. But it’s up to me to see it. To feel it. To create it. Fear is a real dick and I won’t let it into space, debilitate me and win. Then the terrorists win. Or something like that."Perhaps my own experiences are relatable. Here's the link to that entry: http://jacquelinekabat.blogspot.com/2010/02/day-200-fear-is-dick.html


What's an orphanage Aunt Jax - My 4 year old niece - San Francisco, California

Jax's answer - Go talk to my brother.


Why? Just Why? -Dana Lishs - New York, New York

Jax's Answer - Colonel Mustard (committed the murder in the billiard room with a candlestick) because he was constantly mocked for having a condiment as a last name. Plus, he never recovered from a dissatisfying threesome with Miss Scarlet and Professor Plum. 2 words: The Clap.

No comments:

Post a Comment