Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 303 - Turducken Killed the Meat Making Star

June 7th, 2010

On day 292's entry, "Be the Man Your Mom Is", I perused my virtual network's facebook status updates and mentioned the ones that reached me the most in the heart area. I declare today, day 303 of my 365 day blog entry challenge, part two of dissecting the updates that I found most inspiring. Touching. Perplexing.

Today's picks:

"Goooooood Morning FB Fam! Today is going to be a gorgeous day! Get a great workout outdoors, treat yourself to a healthy lunch with some protien and leafy greens....complete with carrot juice....come on try it, it's not that bad! OK, I give you permission, have 2 cookies as a treat.......walk it off later! Peace and love!"
Jax's thoughts - Just reading this wears me out. It's safe to assume that this peppi-licious lady gets more done before 6:00am than I get done all day.

"Elton John is officially a soulless douchenozzle."
Jax's thoughts - Keith Richards agreed when he said Elton John can only write songs about dead blondes.

"Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"
Jax's thoughts - I did...but finished it when this slogan meant something to me 20 years ago. Come on.

"If they can make turkey taste like ham, how come they can't make ham taste like turkey?"
Jax's thoughts - After the creation of the turducken( turkey stuffed with a duck, which itself is stuffed with a chicken), they sent out a memo to all meat lovers that read, "Our work is done."

"I wish I could teach Yoga to Congress."
Jax's thoughts: 2 words: Downward Dogoff

"Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes."
Jax's thoughts - OK. Enough with this obligatory update. We get it. It's your birthday. People send well wishes. You're appreciative. Try writing this: "Thank you all for the birthday wishes and for those of you who failed to commemorate the anniversary of my birth...WTF? You know who are and yes, the call is coming from inside the house."

"'A Thousand Clowns' is still an awesome movie"
Jax's thoughts: As good as the prequel, "999 Mimes"?

No comments:

Post a Comment