March 31st, 2010
On day 158 of my 365 day blog challenge, I wrote an entry called “Jew, Not-a-Jew or Canadian?” I gave you scenarios and asked you which of these three categories the examples fell under. http://jacquelinekabat.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-158-jew-not-jew-or-canadian.html. On Day 166, I brought to you another list to test your knowledge of 3 interchangeable people: Bill O’Reilly, Kanye West and Mother Teresa. http://jacquelinekabat.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-166-bill-oreilly-kanye-west-or.html.
It’s Spring, a festive time of year that recognizes three holidays that have traditions that are so identical that I feel it’s best to test your ability to distinguish between them.
Are you celebrating Passover, Easter or The Festival of Steve Guttenberg?
- For eight days, you eat cracker-like unleavened bread. During this time, your solid waste will be on sabbatical. With Dave Chappelle. In Africa. Charmin Toilet Paper's numbers decline.
- During this holiday, it is seldom discussed that “someone's” decision to not be in" Short Circuit 2" was the catalyst for the fall of the Roman Empire. And LOST's inane final season.
- Every time you hear the word “resurrection”...you have the urge to eat Little Bunny Foo Foo.
- At this holiday’s ceremonious meal, two seats are saved. One for Elijah. The other for Gallagher.
- You start swimming in a pool that has strange cocoons. As a result, you start to feel young again. Disclaimer: Only effective if you conjure the spirits of Don Ameche, Hume Cronyn and Wilford Brimley.
- You enter a Peep marshmallow eating contest held in Sacramento, California. This is real.
- You kidnap a baby and raise it with Ted Danson and Tom Selleck. Crazy shenanigans ensue.
- Girls play out their dreams and explore the world and its possibilities. – Oops. Sorry. That's Take Your Daughter to Work Day.