Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 362 - Ask Jax - Part 25

This is the 25th and last (for now) installment of my "Ask Jax" series. I'm open to answering ANY of your pressing inquiries with little to no thought, accuracy and sensitivity. Remember there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people who ask questions.


When you have completed the 365 day challenge what will you attempt next and will it be a goal on which all your FB friends will be brought along? Andy Caploe, New York, New York

Jax's Answer - Valid inquiry Andy. I've been thinking that my follow up project will be less about "bringing" my Facebook friends and more about "going" to them. Literally. I plan to visit all 2075 of my Facebook friends. I will personally go to each and everyone's house to physically converse with them. I will bring along a professional camera crew (film students from NYU) to document the non virtual unions. I will only ask one question of each member of my network. "What do you like best about me?"


Boxers or briefs? - Debbie Ross Serrano,Woodland Hills, California

Jax's Answer - Underoos


Query: How do you stay so fresh and dewy looking? - Jessica Steward, Boston Massachusetts

Jax's Answer - I’m pretty healthy ¾ of the time. The other quarter I wreak havoc and destruction on my mind, body and spirit. Also, for no apparent reason, my cutlery set only consisting of sporks seems to keep me young.


Jackie now u done w 365thing where u go for vacation? Steven Hwang

Jax's Answer - Your bedroom


Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup? Pete Schwinge, Brooklyn, New York

Sadly, the illiterate don't experience the delightful mental stimulation that readers get when indulging in soupy goodness. What could be more frustrating than not stringing together linguistic gems with processed letter shaped noodles in a simmering liquid edible? Interest note, illiterate individuals...surprisingly good at Boggle

No comments:

Post a Comment