Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 376 - Ask Jax - Part 31

November 19, 2010

This is the 31st installment of my "Ask Jax" series. I'm open to answering ANY of your pressing inquiries with little to no thought, accuracy and sensitivity.


Why do I find random condoms on the side of the street, on the side walk, even in the park, are there really that many people having sex in public places and they can't throw their used or even unused condoms in a trash bin? Tell me Jax, WHHHHHHHHHY??? - Shelby Richter, Somewhere with Horses, Colorado

Jax’s Answer - Sorry, I'll try to be tidier with my used condoms.


Is it true that women can tell within the first hour of the first date.....?? – Brian Baron, Brooklyn, New York

Jax’s Answer – Absolutely. If a man has a weak handshake, a wandering eye and is wearing a “Bedbugs are Just Misunderstood” t-shirt…then run. Like the wind. Ladies, I also suggest observing how he treats the wait staff. This is how he will treat you in 20 years. As for me, I insist that my date bring a copy of his W-2’s for me to peruse. Let’s not waste our time.


How do people with no arms clean up after using the toilet??? - Jeremy Berk, Los Angeles, California

Jax’s Answer - In 1985, a Trivial Pursuit question taught me that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment